Digital Smart Padlock AX from Simons Voss delivers unparalleled functionality and performance when used in Commercial, Industrial and Pharmaceutical applications. These padlocks are manufactured to the highest standards and are designed for the toughest applications.
- Users can be issued with a single fob that will operate all padlocks relevant to them.
- Users’ access levels can be upgraded or downgraded easily in the PC based software.
- Users can be issued with time restricted access rights, only allowing them access to certain locks at specific times.
- Detailed audit trail available from each lock detailing the exact date and time each user access the lock.
- In most cases the same credential used for the existing access control system can be programmed to operate these locks.
- Mobile credentials to allow your smart phone to unlock the padlocks is due to be released in the near future, with all locks currently being sold with BLE enabled.
- The padlock is available in two different shackle sizes 8mm and 11mm depending on the application with also 3 different options in the length of the shackle.
- Digital Padlock AX is a completely wireless battery operated device with a battery life of up to 12 years on standby or 250,000 activations on a single set of batteries.
- IP67 ingress protection rating for dust and water making it suitable for the most harsh of outdoor environments.
- The padlock is made from stainless steel and does not require any lubrication making it suitable for cleanroom environments.
- All locks and users are controlled and administered in the PC based software making the solution high adaptable to your changing requirements.
- Personalised and branded access media such as cards and fobs can be made to your exact requirements.
- Each Smart Padlock can be laser engraved with text or references as shown in some of the attached videos.
M.D. Lock & key are a family run business that specialises in providing the very best of electronic and mechanical locking systems along with other locksmith activities in a thoroughly professional manner.
Our unique approach in working closely with our client to develop and install a solution that meets their every requirement and is installed to the highest standards combined with our policy to deliver a quality of service that exceeds the needs of our clients.
For more information on our bespoke solutions please feel free to contact us directly on
052 612 8090 or email us on email@example.com