We have recently completed the installation of a multi-site Smart Locking System for Heritage Credit Union in Dublin. With 11 branches located all around Dublin City, the core objective was to provide each user with a single fob that will allow them access to all areas that is relevant to them whilst also providing the management the ability to centrally control users access and to remove lost or stolen fobs from operation.
Our Smart Locking System combines the strength and security of high security auto locking mechanical locks with the features and benefits that Smart Locking Technology has to offer.
1. Each user has the convenience of having a single fob to allow them access all areas relevant to them.
2. Lost, Stolen or Mislaid fobs can quickly and easily be removed from operation and replacement ones issued.
3. Users can be issued with time restricted access rights that allow them access only during permitted hours.
4. Multi Site Control with Central Administration, Management can centrally control users access to all sites via the software, users access can be upgraded or amended to allow for changing requirements.
5. Detailed event log of all recent locking activity is recorded by the lock.
6. Discrete, Secure and Elegant. With sleek, streamline and wireless electronic hardware from Simons Voss Technologies our Smart Locking System seamlessly blends into its surroundings and discrete but securely locks the door each time it closes. Resistance Grade 7 Armoured Locking Solutions can be incorporated for doors that require enhanced levels of security.
7. Fire and Emergency Escape Compliant without compromising Security, all doors remain completely free to exit from the inside out without the need for the fire alarm to unlock all doors and creating a significant security vulnerability.
8. Enhanced oversight and control over who has access to your facilities.
M.D. Lock & key are a family run business that specialises in providing the very best of electronic and mechanical locking systems along with other locksmith activities in a thoroughly professional manner.
Our unique approach in working closely with our client to develop and install a solution that meets their every requirement and is installed to the highest standards combined with our policy to deliver a quality of service that exceeds the needs of our clients.
For more information on our bespoke solutions please feel free to contact us directly on
052 612 8090 or email us on email@example.com
Director & Electronic Locking System Engineer