We are currently recruiting for a number of roles to join our team. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a family-run business specialising in premium Smart Security Technology solutions for a wide range of businesses including Credit Unions and industrial buildings.
We are seeking a skilled tradesperson to join our team as an Electronic Locking Systems Installer. You will play a key role in the installation and maintenance of our high-security smart electronic locks and access control systems. This is a very hands-on job working on projects across different applications from financial services to offices, pharmaceutical and manufacturing – offering a unique opportunity for individuals with strong trade skills, particularly in carpentry and electrical work.
- Install electronic locking systems in commercial, industrial, and domestic settings.
- Work on timber and steel security doors, ensuring precise and secure installations completed to a high standard
- Utilise strong carpentry and electrical skills to troubleshoot and resolve installation challenges.
- Complete assigned tasks within the timeframes.
- Adhere to safety protocols and industry standards during all installation procedures.
- Conduct Regular Maintenance Programs and other onsite related support services.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with clients and team members.
- Discretion. Any sensitive information on work related activities and clients’ projects must be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Previous experience in carpentry and/or electrical work.
- Strong ability to work with tools and technical equipment.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with a commitment to achieving common goals.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
- Full Irish Driving License
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive training.
- Upskilling opportunities.
- 40 hour working week.
- Mobile phone and iPad.
- Company van.
- Inclusive and collaborative team environment.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
M.D. Lock & key are a family run business that specialises in providing the very best of electronic and mechanical locking systems along with other locksmith activities in a thoroughly professional manner.
Our unique approach in working closely with our client to develop and install a solution that meets their every requirement and is installed to the highest standards combined with our policy to deliver a quality of service that exceeds the needs of our clients.